Our friendly dental team uses gentle techniques to keep your teeth and gum healthy. We have a dedicated hygiene department to take care of routine teeth and gum cleaning.
We offer examinations, teeth cleanings, checkups, x-rays, fillings, gum care, early detection of cavities and other oral problems.
We use the latest Technology from Digital X-rays, pain-free injection to intra-Oral camera to provide the top dental care.
Checkup and cleanings
When you come in for your first checkup, Dr. Ojjeh will do a comprehensive exam including x-rays, a full oral exam, a complete periodontal exam (gum evaluation).
In your complete exam, Dr. Ojjeh will make sure to check not just for cavities, but also for problems with your gums, jaw or bite.
Do you want to live a longer, healthier life?
it is simple! Keep healthy teeth and gums!
Studies have shown that healthy teeth and gums improve health and prolong life.
In addition to the services we offer, we also offer a comprehensive dental savings planfor those without dental insurance!
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Smile Makeover , to help you achieve the smile of your dreams
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.